25 Slide Box
The 25 Slide Box is made of high impact polystyrene to securely hold 25 slides. The slots are numbered, with an indexed tight-fittng lid to ensure complete protection of the slides.
When the top of the slide box is removed, each slide is optimally positioned above the edge of the base enabling easy removal of the slides.
Product Code Product Name FX8005 25 Slide Box, GREEN, CS (20) FX8008 25 Slide Box, YELLOW, EA. FX8001 25 Slide Box, WHITE, CS (20) FX8004 25 Slide Box, GREEN, EA.
- 3-Stain Kit™3-Stain (Dip) Kit is a 3-Step procedure for (quick) differential staining of blood smears, cytospins, and tissue imprints, and is useful in evaluating blood parasites, microbial organisms, and bone marrow specimens. The entire process takes 30 seconds as air dried specimens are fixed in Solution A, then dipped in Solutions B and C. Staining intensity is easily manipulated. Leukocytes appear crisp and distinct.
Product Code Product Name FX2114 3-STAIN™ DIP KIT (SOLUTION B), LITER (1000ML) FX2117 3-STAIN™ DIP KIT (SOLUTION C), LITER (1000ML) FX1087 3-STAIN™ DIP KIT (SOLUTIONS A-C), GAL. (3.8L) FX2110 3-STAIN™ DIP KIT (SOLUTION A), GAL. (3.8L)
- 4 Slide JarThe jar is made of rigid polypropylene, has a screw cap, and is completely leak proof . This unique product is grooved so that it will accommodate up to four microscope slides and is excellent for special stains as well as mailing.
Product Code Product Name 004025 4 Slide Jar, PK/25 004250 4 Slide Jar, CS/250
- 4 Slide Jar Pre-Filled with 95% Ethyl4 Slide Jar with Leakproof top pre-filled with 95% Ethyl Alcohol, Labeled. With or Without Tray.
Product Code Product Name 004095 4 Slide Jar with 95% Alcohol, Pre Filled, CS/50 004095-200 Cyto-Vial four slide jar with 95%, 200/cs
- Acid Alcohol 1%Acid Alcohol 1% is used in histology and cytology to remove excess stain and define nuclei following hematoxylin staining in the H&E and PAP methods . Acid Alcohol provides the proper amount of differentiation in order to produce a good H&E stain with crisp nuclear detail.
Product Code Product Name ST0017 ACID ALCOHOL 1%, GAL. (3.8L), CS/4 ST0016 ACID ALCOHOL 1%, GAL. (3.8L) ST0018 ACID ALCOHOL 1%, LITER (1000ML)
- Cervex-Brush®The Cervex-Brush® ORIGINAL is an endocervical cell collection device for simultaneously collecting cervical and endocervical cells by the clinician during a pap smear. Ideal for use in collecting OBGYN specimens for liquid base cytology procedures.
The Cervex-Brush® Combi is a new patented, high tech product capable of delivering higher cellular yield of endocervical cells than the traditional Cervex-Brush®. Laboratory tests have also indicated presence of oncogenic HPV type cells which will encourage other applications for the Cervex-Brush® Combi.
Product Code Product Name NYL0907 Rovers® CERVEX-BRUSH® CERVICAL CELL SAMPLER (PK/25) NYL0907-C Rovers® COMBI-BRUSH® (NEW) CERVICAL CELL SAMPLER (PK/25)
- CF2™-Cytology Fixing FluidCF2™ Cytology Fixing Fluid is formulated for improved fixation of all body fluids and cytospin preparations. Nuclear and cytoplasmic detail are distinct, and fixation and staining are enhanced in comparison to alcohol fixed specimens. Erythrocytes are lysed and do not obscure the nucleated cells of interest.
Product Code Product Name FX1090 CF2™-Cytology Fixing Fluid, 1 Gallon FX1091 CF2™-Cytology Fixing Fluid, 120mL, 16/bx, 6 bx/cs
- Cytology Clarifier™An optimal differentiator for the regressive staining method in cytology resulting in crisp, stained nuclei.
Product Code Product Name FX2102 Cytology Clarifier™, 1000ML FX2103 Cytology Clarifier™, 4x1 Gal.
- Cytology Funnels, Single and DoubleDesigned for the Shandon CytoSpin® Centrifuge CytoFunnels*, our version Cytology Funnels deposit a thin layer of cells in a clearly defined area of a microscope slide.
These Funnels have the filter cards pre-attached for consistent, reliable results. The filter card absorbs any excess fluids. All disposable Funnels are packaged with closure caps to seal in specimen for added protection. All components also available separately.
Funnels are available with white or brown filter cards.
For sample volumes of up to 0.5 ml, use the funnel with a White Filter Card and Cap. It provides a cell deposition area of 6 mm (28 mm squared) and allows one sample to be run simultaneously on a single slide. It is not necessary to use a different stainless steel slide clip.
For samples volumes of up to 0.4 ml, such as Spinal Fluids for example, use the funnel with Brown Filter Card and Cap. It allows for slower absorption of fluids. All the individual components are also available separately.
Product Code Product Name FX3101 Single Funnel w/ White Filter and Cap, 500/CS FX3101-DBL Double Funnel w/ White Filter and Cap. 500/CS FX3101-A Single Funnel w/ White Filter and Cap, INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED, 500/CS FX3101-DBL-A Double Funnel w/ White Filter and Cap, INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED, 500/CS
- Cytology Funnels, Single and Double -All PlasticCytology Funnel, All Plastic version are convenient and easy to use. The complete funnel includes the filter cards, is disposable and eliminates the need for cleaning and time-consuming decontamination.
These single-use funnels do not need metal clips.
White filter cards are used for sample volumes up to 0.5 ml. Brown filter cards are for sample volumes up to 0.4 ml. The cell deposition area is 6 mm in diameter (28 mm squared).
All components also available separately.
Product Code Product Name FX3103 Cap (Separately) CS/500 FX3109 Single Funnel w/ White Filter and Cap, 480/CS FX3109-DBL Double Funnel w/ White Filter and Cap, 480/CS FX3111 Single Funnel w/ Brown Filter and Cap, 480/CS
- CytoStain-Bluing™, Cytology Bluing SolutionA cytology bluing solution formulated to optimally blue both regressive and progressive papanicolaou and non gyn specimens. Gentle alkaline reagents minimize cell loss from glass.
Product Code Product Name FX2106 CytoStain-Bluing™, 1000ML FX2107 CytoStain-Bluing™, 4X1 Gal.
- EA-OG™, Cytology Combination CounterstainA rapid cytology stain formulated as a one-step counterstain. EA-OG™ combination cytology stain will deliver consistent staining while increasing efficiency in the staining process.
Product Code Product Name CM8978 EA-OG™, Cytology Combination Counterstain, Liter (1000mL) CM8977 EA-OG™, Cytology Combination Counterstain, 500ML CM8979 EA-OG™, Cytology Combination Counterstain, Gal. (3.8L)
- 3-Stain Kit™