Wallach's Papette Cervical Cell Collector may be used with conventional or fluid-based pap smear technology.
In one simple step, Papette can gather the full spectrum of cervical cells, including the transformation zone eliminating the two step brush and spatula combination
Product Code Product Name WP090M Papette, CS/1000 WP090C Papette, PK/100
- ThinLayer - Liquid Based Cytology ProductsFor Non-Gyn applications
Product Code Product Name 1NGYN-100F ThinLayer Non-Gyn Filters, BX/100 1NGYN-500F ThinLayer Non-Gyn Filters, CS/500 1URI-100F ThinLayer Urine Cell Filters, Yellow BX/100 1URI-500F ThinLayer Urine Cell Filters, Yellow 500/CS
- Snap-Tip Cervical BrushThe Snap-Tip cervical brush has been produced to work with today's liquid-based cytology systems.
The snap-tip top portion is removable from the rest of the stem and has an arrow indicator printed at snap location for easy tip removal. This portion can be dropped into a preparation jar for transport.
Product Code Product Name SPH500-CDI SNAP-TIP, CERVICAL BRUSH, 7.5"..PRINTED WITH ARROW INDICATOR AND SNAP-TIP, CDI-USA, CS/500 SPH000-CDI SNAP-TIP, CERVICAL BRUSH, 7.5"..PRINTED WITH ARROW INDICATOR AND SNAP-TIP, CDI-USA, PK/100 SPH050-CDI SNAP-TIP, CERVICAL BRUSH, 7.5"..PRINTED WITH ARROW INDICATOR AND SNAP-TIP, CDI-USA, PK/50
- "> Slide and Cassette Storage FilesCDI's storage files for tissue blocks and microscope slides are engineered to be durable and functional.
CDI's interior patent pending drawer wings can be pulled out to hold slides and blocks in place when the drawers are not yet full.
This feature prevents the user from having to use sponges or paper towel to hold the slides or blocks in place.
File boxes are sold preassembled in cases (five high) or unassembled. An outer shell acts as a stabilizer in keeping units stacked together.
If desired, file boxes may also be used individually with out being stacked. The dimensions are 4 x 12 x 11-1/2. Designed to economically hold 2,000 slides or 500 tissue blocks.
Flat version assembly instructions; "Instructions For Use" link, below
Product Code Product Name CK1000-LPC Large Cassette Storage File/Corrugated—(4 drawer/EA) CG1111-X Cardboard Storage Files/Microscope Slides, (Full/High Drawer version) CS/5 (Fully Assembled) CK1000-F Unassembled Cardboard Storage Files/Tissue Block,CS/5 CG1111-F Unassembled Cardboard Storage Files/Microscope Slides,CS/5
- Saccomanno FixativeSaccomanno's Cytology Fixative. Available pre-filled and in gallons. Optimal formulation for all cytology specimens.
Product Code Product Name SF0537 5 Gal. Cube SF0038WP GAL, (3.8L) W/PUMP SF0120 Pre-Filled, 120ML, CS/96, (16/BX, 6 BX/CS) SF0038 Sacamanno Fixative, Gal (3.8L)
- Rinse-HD™, Hematoxylin DifferentiatorRinse-HD™ is a hematoxylin differentiator used in regressive H&E staining procedures. Clear mucin is exhibited following differentiation with Rinse-HD™.
Product Code Product Name FX2183 RINSE-HD™, HEMATOXYLIN DIFFERENTIATOR, GAL. (3.8L), CS/4 FX2182 RINSE-HD™, HEMATOXYLIN DIFFERENTIATOR, GAL. (3.8L)
- Powdered Stains, CertifiedPowdered stains certified by the biological stain commission. Eosin Y, Hematoxylin, OG-6, and Alcian blue.
Powdered Eosin Y is used for preparing eosin secondary stains and for use in formulating stains for Romanovsky techniques and EA formulations. It is alcohol and water soluble and is certified by the Biological Stain Commission.
Powdered Hematoxylin is used to prepare any hematoxylin formula for routine or special procedures that require nuclear staining or reaction with other tissue components.
Powdered OG-6 is used in cytology for OG-6 preparation and in histology in pancreatic and pituitary staining techniques. It is also suitable for use as a counterstain in connective tissue procedures. Color index number 16230.
Powdered Alcian blue is used in cytoplasmic staining techniques to demonstate mucopolysaccharides in tissue sections. The Alcian blue is of high quality and consistency and can be used to prepare stains of varying pH depending on the technique followed.
This dye can also be used to mark tissue margins.
Product Code Product Name SS1050P ALCIAN BLUE POWDER, 50G CM0001 HEMATOXYLIN POWDER KILO CME001 EOSIN Y POWDER KILO CMG001 ORANGE-G POWDER KILO
- Peel and Stick Labels, 7/8 x 7/8Sheet labels. 7/8 x 7/8. Thick or Thin Style. Plain White or Color Labels.
Product Code Product Name LBL1003 Thin Peel and Stick Labels, 15/16 x 15/16. PK/1,000 LBL1002 Thin Peel and Stick Labels, 15/16 x 15/16. 10,000 LBL1001 Thick Peel and Stick Labels, 15/16 x 15/16. 1,000 LBL1000 Thick Peel and Stick Labels, 15/16 x 15/16. 10,000
- Pap-Spray™, Pap FixativePap Spray is a polyethylene glycol formulation for rapid, high quality fixation of cytology cell spreads. A convenient fine-mist sprayer covers cells with a layer that protects cell morphology yet is water and alcohol soluble. 5 oz spray bottles for economical fixation. Also available in smaller 2 oz. bottles.
Product Code Product Name FX1086-2 Pap Spray™ (2oz x 12/cs, spray pump) FX1086 Pap Spray™ (4oz x 12/cs, spray pump)
- OG-6, EA-50, Modified EA-50, EA-65EA-50, EA-50 Modified, and EA-65 are alcohol-based stains used in the cytology laboratory for routine cytoplasmic staining using thePapanicolaou Method.
Product Code Product Name CM9953 EA-65 Cytology Counter Stain Liter (500 ML) CM7952 OG-6 Cytology Stain, Liter (1000ML) CM8952 EA-50 Cytology Counter Stain Liter (1000 ML) CM8955 Modified EA-50 Cytology Counter Stain Liter (1000 ML)
- Hematoxylin, Harris, Gill, MayersAll stains are filtered prior to bottling and use a special process to ensure optimal freshness.
Mercury Free Harris Hematoxylin produces a deep, dark blue-purple stain. It is generally used in regressive methods, but may also be used progressively both in histology and cytology preparations. Gill 1,2,3 generally used in the progressive method.
Mayer's Hematoxylin used for routine H&E and immunochemstry.
Product Code Product Name CM3951 Mayer's Hematoxylin, (Lillie's Modification), 1 Gal. (3.8L) CM3952 Mayer's Hematoxylin, (Lillie's Modification), 1000ML CM3953 Mayer's Hematoxylin, (Lillie's Modification), 500ML SH5777 HARRIS HEMATOXYLIN, OPTIMIZED, GALLON (3.8L)
- EA-OG™, Cytology Combination CounterstainA rapid cytology stain formulated as a one-step counterstain. EA-OG™ combination cytology stain will deliver consistent staining while increasing efficiency in the staining process.
Product Code Product Name CM8979 EA-OG™, Cytology Combination Counterstain, Gal. (3.8L) CM8978 EA-OG™, Cytology Combination Counterstain, Liter (1000mL) CM8977 EA-OG™, Cytology Combination Counterstain, 500ML
- ThinLayer - Liquid Based Cytology Products