Hematoxylin, Harris, Gill, Mayers
All stains are filtered prior to bottling and use a special process to ensure optimal freshness.
Mercury Free Harris Hematoxylin produces a deep, dark blue-purple stain. It is generally used in regressive methods, but may also be used progressively both in histology and cytology preparations. Gill 1,2,3 generally used in the progressive method.
Mayer's Hematoxylin used for routine H&E and immunochemstry.
Product Code Product Name CM3951 Mayer's Hematoxylin, (Lillie's Modification), 1 Gal. (3.8L) CM3952 Mayer's Hematoxylin, (Lillie's Modification), 1000ML CM3953 Mayer's Hematoxylin, (Lillie's Modification), 500ML SH5777 HARRIS HEMATOXYLIN, OPTIMIZED, GALLON (3.8L)
- OG-6, EA-50, Modified EA-50, EA-65EA-50, EA-50 Modified, and EA-65 are alcohol-based stains used in the cytology laboratory for routine cytoplasmic staining using thePapanicolaou Method.
Product Code Product Name CM8951 EA-50 Cytology Counter Stain Gal. (3.8 L) CM8954 Modified EA-50 Cytology Counter Stain Gal. (3.8 L) CM9951 EA-65 Cytology Counter Stain Gal. (3.8 L) CM7953 OG-6 Cytology Stain, Liter (500 ML)
- Pap-Spray™, Pap FixativePap Spray is a polyethylene glycol formulation for rapid, high quality fixation of cytology cell spreads. A convenient fine-mist sprayer covers cells with a layer that protects cell morphology yet is water and alcohol soluble. 5 oz spray bottles for economical fixation. Also available in smaller 2 oz. bottles.
Product Code Product Name FX1086-2 Pap Spray™ (2oz x 12/cs, spray pump) FX1086 Pap Spray™ (4oz x 12/cs, spray pump)
- Peel and Stick Labels, 7/8 x 7/8Sheet labels. 7/8 x 7/8. Thick or Thin Style. Plain White or Color Labels.
Product Code Product Name LBL1001 Thick Peel and Stick Labels, 15/16 x 15/16. 1,000 LBL1000 Thick Peel and Stick Labels, 15/16 x 15/16. 10,000 LBL1003 Thin Peel and Stick Labels, 15/16 x 15/16. PK/1,000 LBL1002 Thin Peel and Stick Labels, 15/16 x 15/16. 10,000
- Powdered Stains, CertifiedPowdered stains certified by the biological stain commission. Eosin Y, Hematoxylin, OG-6, and Alcian blue.
Powdered Eosin Y is used for preparing eosin secondary stains and for use in formulating stains for Romanovsky techniques and EA formulations. It is alcohol and water soluble and is certified by the Biological Stain Commission.
Powdered Hematoxylin is used to prepare any hematoxylin formula for routine or special procedures that require nuclear staining or reaction with other tissue components.
Powdered OG-6 is used in cytology for OG-6 preparation and in histology in pancreatic and pituitary staining techniques. It is also suitable for use as a counterstain in connective tissue procedures. Color index number 16230.
Powdered Alcian blue is used in cytoplasmic staining techniques to demonstate mucopolysaccharides in tissue sections. The Alcian blue is of high quality and consistency and can be used to prepare stains of varying pH depending on the technique followed.
This dye can also be used to mark tissue margins.
Product Code Product Name CM7050 HEMATOXYLIN POWDER 50G CME050 EOSIN Y POWDER 50G CMG050 ORANGE-G POWDER 50G CM7025 HEMATOXYLIN POWDER 25G
- Rinse-HD™, Hematoxylin DifferentiatorRinse-HD™ is a hematoxylin differentiator used in regressive H&E staining procedures. Clear mucin is exhibited following differentiation with Rinse-HD™.
Product Code Product Name FX2183 RINSE-HD™, HEMATOXYLIN DIFFERENTIATOR, GAL. (3.8L), CS/4 FX2182 RINSE-HD™, HEMATOXYLIN DIFFERENTIATOR, GAL. (3.8L)
- Saccomanno FixativeSaccomanno's Cytology Fixative. Available pre-filled and in gallons. Optimal formulation for all cytology specimens.
Product Code Product Name SF0038 Sacamanno Fixative, Gal (3.8L) SF0037 Sacamanno Fixative, Gal (3.8L), CS/4 SF0537 5 Gal. Cube SF0038WP GAL, (3.8L) W/PUMP
- "> Slide and Cassette Storage FilesCDI's storage files for tissue blocks and microscope slides are engineered to be durable and functional.
CDI's interior patent pending drawer wings can be pulled out to hold slides and blocks in place when the drawers are not yet full.
This feature prevents the user from having to use sponges or paper towel to hold the slides or blocks in place.
File boxes are sold preassembled in cases (five high) or unassembled. An outer shell acts as a stabilizer in keeping units stacked together.
If desired, file boxes may also be used individually with out being stacked. The dimensions are 4 x 12 x 11-1/2. Designed to economically hold 2,000 slides or 500 tissue blocks.
Flat version assembly instructions; "Instructions For Use" link, below
Product Code Product Name CG1111-F Unassembled Cardboard Storage Files/Microscope Slides,CS/5 CK1000 Cardboard Storage Files/Tissue Block,CS/5 (Fully Assembled) CG1111 Cardboard Storage Files/Microscope Slides,CS/5 (Fully Assembled) CG1111-XF Unassembled Cardboard Storage Files/Microscope Slides, (Full/High Drawer version) CS/5
- Snap-Tip Cervical BrushThe Snap-Tip cervical brush has been produced to work with today's liquid-based cytology systems.
The snap-tip top portion is removable from the rest of the stem and has an arrow indicator printed at snap location for easy tip removal. This portion can be dropped into a preparation jar for transport.
Product Code Product Name SPH050-CDI SNAP-TIP, CERVICAL BRUSH, 7.5"..PRINTED WITH ARROW INDICATOR AND SNAP-TIP, CDI-USA, PK/50 SPH500-CDI SNAP-TIP, CERVICAL BRUSH, 7.5"..PRINTED WITH ARROW INDICATOR AND SNAP-TIP, CDI-USA, CS/500 SPH000-CDI SNAP-TIP, CERVICAL BRUSH, 7.5"..PRINTED WITH ARROW INDICATOR AND SNAP-TIP, CDI-USA, PK/100
- Wallach Papette®Wallach's Papette Cervical Cell Collector may be used with conventional or fluid-based pap smear technology.
In one simple step, Papette can gather the full spectrum of cervical cells, including the transformation zone eliminating the two step brush and spatula combination
Product Code Product Name WP090M Papette, CS/1000 WP090C Papette, PK/100
- OG-6, EA-50, Modified EA-50, EA-65