3-Stain (Dip) Kit is a 3-Step procedure for (quick) differential staining of blood smears, cytospins, and tissue imprints, and is useful in evaluating blood parasites, microbial organisms, and bone marrow specimens. The entire process takes 30 seconds as air dried specimens are fixed in Solution A, then dipped in Solutions B and C. Staining intensity is easily manipulated. Leukocytes appear crisp and distinct.
Product Code Product Name FX2116 3-STAIN™ DIP KIT (SOLUTION C), GAL. (3.8L) FX1089 3-STAIN™ DIP KIT (SOLUTIONS A-C), 500ML FX2112 3-STAIN™ DIP KIT (SOLUTION A), 500ML FX2115 3-STAIN™ DIP KIT (SOLUTION B), 500ML
- Acid Alcohol 1%Acid Alcohol 1% is used in histology and cytology to remove excess stain and define nuclei following hematoxylin staining in the H&E and PAP methods . Acid Alcohol provides the proper amount of differentiation in order to produce a good H&E stain with crisp nuclear detail.
Product Code Product Name ST0016 ACID ALCOHOL 1%, GAL. (3.8L) ST0018 ACID ALCOHOL 1%, LITER (1000ML) ST0017 ACID ALCOHOL 1%, GAL. (3.8L), CS/4
- Cytology Clarifier™An optimal differentiator for the regressive staining method in cytology resulting in crisp, stained nuclei.
Product Code Product Name FX2102 Cytology Clarifier™, 1000ML FX2103 Cytology Clarifier™, 4x1 Gal.
- CytoStain-Bluing™, Cytology Bluing SolutionA cytology bluing solution formulated to optimally blue both regressive and progressive papanicolaou and non gyn specimens. Gentle alkaline reagents minimize cell loss from glass.
Product Code Product Name FX2106 CytoStain-Bluing™, 1000ML FX2107 CytoStain-Bluing™, 4X1 Gal.
- EA-OG™, Cytology Combination CounterstainA rapid cytology stain formulated as a one-step counterstain. EA-OG™ combination cytology stain will deliver consistent staining while increasing efficiency in the staining process.
Product Code Product Name CM8977 EA-OG™, Cytology Combination Counterstain, 500ML CM8979 EA-OG™, Cytology Combination Counterstain, Gal. (3.8L) CM8978 EA-OG™, Cytology Combination Counterstain, Liter (1000mL)
- Hematoxylin, Harris, Gill, MayersAll stains are filtered prior to bottling and use a special process to ensure optimal freshness.
Mercury Free Harris Hematoxylin produces a deep, dark blue-purple stain. It is generally used in regressive methods, but may also be used progressively both in histology and cytology preparations. Gill 1,2,3 generally used in the progressive method.
Mayer's Hematoxylin used for routine H&E and immunochemstry.
Product Code Product Name CM3951 Mayer's Hematoxylin, (Lillie's Modification), 1 Gal. (3.8L) CM3952 Mayer's Hematoxylin, (Lillie's Modification), 1000ML CM3953 Mayer's Hematoxylin, (Lillie's Modification), 500ML SH5777 HARRIS HEMATOXYLIN, OPTIMIZED, GALLON (3.8L)
- OG-6, EA-50, Modified EA-50, EA-65EA-50, EA-50 Modified, and EA-65 are alcohol-based stains used in the cytology laboratory for routine cytoplasmic staining using thePapanicolaou Method.
Product Code Product Name CM9951 EA-65 Cytology Counter Stain Gal. (3.8 L) CM7953 OG-6 Cytology Stain, Liter (500 ML) CM8953 EA-50 Cytology Counter Stain Liter (500 ML) CM8956 Modified EA-50 Cytology Counter Stain Liter (500 ML)
- Powdered Stains, CertifiedPowdered stains certified by the biological stain commission. Eosin Y, Hematoxylin, OG-6, and Alcian blue.
Powdered Eosin Y is used for preparing eosin secondary stains and for use in formulating stains for Romanovsky techniques and EA formulations. It is alcohol and water soluble and is certified by the Biological Stain Commission.
Powdered Hematoxylin is used to prepare any hematoxylin formula for routine or special procedures that require nuclear staining or reaction with other tissue components.
Powdered OG-6 is used in cytology for OG-6 preparation and in histology in pancreatic and pituitary staining techniques. It is also suitable for use as a counterstain in connective tissue procedures. Color index number 16230.
Powdered Alcian blue is used in cytoplasmic staining techniques to demonstate mucopolysaccharides in tissue sections. The Alcian blue is of high quality and consistency and can be used to prepare stains of varying pH depending on the technique followed.
This dye can also be used to mark tissue margins.
Product Code Product Name CMG050 ORANGE-G POWDER 50G CM7025 HEMATOXYLIN POWDER 25G CME025 EOSIN Y POWDER 25G CMG025 ORANGE-G POWDER 25G
- Rinse-HD™, Hematoxylin DifferentiatorRinse-HD™ is a hematoxylin differentiator used in regressive H&E staining procedures. Clear mucin is exhibited following differentiation with Rinse-HD™.
Product Code Product Name FX2182 RINSE-HD™, HEMATOXYLIN DIFFERENTIATOR, GAL. (3.8L) FX2183 RINSE-HD™, HEMATOXYLIN DIFFERENTIATOR, GAL. (3.8L), CS/4
- Acid Alcohol 1%