AMACR (P504S) is an acronym for the protein alpha-methylacyl CoA racemase that helps to metabolize certain fatty acids within the body. AMACR has been recently described as a prostate cancer-specifi c gene that encodes a protein involved in the beta-oxidation of branched chain fatty acids. Expression of AMACR protein is found in Prostatic Adenocarcinoma but not in benign prostatic tissue.
Product Code Product Name BSB 5058 Tinto AMACRacemase RMab, 7 ml, predilute BSB 5062 AMACRacemase RMab, 1 ml, concentrate BSB 5059 Tinto AMACRacemase RMab, 15 ml, predilute BSB 5063 AMACRacemase, 5 + control slides
- CA15-3This antibody has been used for evaluating the primary site of a metastatic carcinoma of unknown origin and distinguishing between benign and malignant lesions. It is believed that CA15-3 reacts primarily with the DF3-antigen, a 300 kDa mucin-like glycoprotein present on the apical border of secretory mammary epithelial cells.
Product Code Product Name BSB 5101 Tinto CA15-3, 15 ml, predilute BSB 5105 CA15-3, 5 + control slides BSB 5102 CA15-3, 0.1 ml, concentrate BSB 5099 Tinto CA15-3, 3 ml, predilute
- CA19-9CA19-9 (carbohydrate antigen 19-9 or sialylated Lewis (a) antigen) is a blood test from the tumor marker category. It was discovered in patients with Colon Cancer and Pancreatic Cancer in 1981. Increased levels of CA19-9 are also found in non-malignant conditions, such as Mirizzi’s Syndrome and diseases of the bile duct and liver.
Product Code Product Name BSB 5108 Tinto CA19-9, 15 ml, predilute BSB 5112 CA19-9, 5 + control slides BSB 5109 CA19-9, 0.1 ml, concentrate BSB 5106 Tinto CA19-9, 3 ml, predilute
- CaldesmonCaldesmon 1, also known as CALD1, is a human gene. Caldesmon is a calmodulin-binding protein. Like Calponin, Caldesmon tonically inhibits the ATPase activity of myosin in smooth muscle.
Product Code Product Name BSB 6101 Tinto Caldesmon, 15 ml, predilute BSB 6105 Caldesmon, 5 + control slides BSB 6102 Caldesmon, 0.1 ml, concentrate BSB 6099 Tinto Caldesmon, 3 ml, predilute
- CEACarcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) is a glycoprotein involved in cell adhesion. It is normally produced during fetal development, but the production of CEA stops before birth. Therefore, it is not usually present in the blood of healthy adults, although levels are raised in heavy smokers.
Product Code Product Name BSB 5339 Tinto CEA, 15 ml, predilute BSB 5343 CEA, 5 + control slides BSB 5340 CEA, 0.1 ml, concentrate BSB 5337 Tinto CEA, 3 ml, predilute
- Chromogranin AChromogranin A is a member of the chromogranin/secretogranin family of neuroendocrine secretory pro-teins. Examples of cells producing chromogranin A are the adrenal medulla, enterochromaffin-like cells and beta cells of the pancreas. The function of chromogranin A is unknown but it is a precursor to 3 functional peptides: vasostatin, pancreastatin and parastatin.
Product Code Product Name BSB 5346 Tinto Chromogranin A, 15 ml, predilute BSB 5350 Chromogranin A, 5 + control slides BSB 5347 Chromogranin A, 0.1 ml, concentrate BSB 5344 Tinto Chromogranin A, 3 ml, predilute
- Collagen Type IVCollagen is the main protein of connective tissue in animals and the most abundant protein in mammals, making up about 25% of the total protein content. Collagen IV is a major constituent of the basement membranes, along with laminins and enactins. It is composed of the alpha 1 IV chain and alpha 2 IV chain in a 2:1 ratio.
Product Code Product Name BSB 5353 Tinto Collagen Type IV, 15 ml, predilute BSB 5357 Collagen Type IV, 5 + control slides BSB 5354 Collagen Type IV, 0.1 ml, concentrate BSB 5351 Tinto Collagen Type IV, 3 ml, predilute
- Cytokeratin 14Cytokeratin 14 is a Type I polypeptide found in basal cells of squamous epithelia, some glandular epithelia, myoepithelium, and mesothelial cells. It is usually found as a heterotetramer with two cytokeratin 5 molecules, and a Type II keratin. Together, they form the cytoskeleton of epithelial cells. Mutations in the genes for these cytokeratins are associated with Epidermolysis Bullosa Simplex.
Product Code Product Name BSB 6221 Tinto Cytokeratin 14, 15 ml, predilute BSB 6225 Cytokeratin 14, 5 + control slides BSB 6222 Cytokeratin 14, 0.1 ml, concentrate BSB 6219 Tinto Cytokeratin 14, 3 ml, predilute
- Cytokeratin 19 RMabCytokeratin 19 is a Type I cytokeratin. Unlike its related family members, this smallest-known acidic cytokeratin is not paired with a basic cytokeratin in epithelial cells. It is specifically found in the periderm, the transiently-superficial layer that envelopes the developing epidermis. Anti-Cytokeratin 19 reacts with a wide variety of epithelium and epithelial malignancies including Adenocar-cinomas of the colon, stomach, pancreas, biliary tract, liver and breast. Perhaps the most useful application is the identification of Thyroid Carcinoma of the papillary type, although Follicular Carcinoma is also labeled by this antibody approximately 50-60% of the time.
Product Code Product Name BSB 5381 Tinto Cytokeratin 19 RMab, 15 ml, predilute BSB 5385 Cytokeratin 19, 5 + control slides BSB 5382 Cytokeratin 19 RMab, 0.1 ml, concentrate BSB 5379 Tinto Cytokeratin 19 RMab, 3 ml, predilute
- Cytokeratin 20Cytokeratin 20 (CK20) is a 46 kDa intermediate filament protein whose expression is restricted primarily to gastric and intestinal epithelium, urothelium, and Merkel cells. Cytokeratin 20 is a Type I cytokeratin. It is a major cellular protein of mature enterocytes and goblet cells found in the gastric and intestinal mucosa. CK 20 is expressed in Adenocarcinomas of the colon, stomach, pancreas and biliary system.
Product Code Product Name BSB 5388 Tinto Cytokeratin 20, 15ml, predilute BSB 5392 Cytokeratin 20, 5 + control slides BSB 5389 Cytokeratin 20, 0.1 ml, concentrate BSB 5386 Tinto Cytokeratin 20, 3 ml, predilute
- Cytokeratin 35BH11Cytokeratin 8 belongs to the Type II (basic) subfamily of high molecular-weight keratins and exists in combination with cytokeratin 18. Cytokeratin 8 is primarily found in the non-squamous epithelia and is present in the majority of Adenocarcinomas and Ductal Carcinomas. It is absent in Squamous Cell Carcinomas. Hepatocellular Carcinomas are defined by the use of antibodies that recognize only cytokeratin polypeptides 8 and 18.
Product Code Product Name BSB 5424 Cytokeratin 35BH11, 0.1 ml, concentrate BSB 5421 Tinto Cytokeratin 35BH11, 3 ml, predilute BSB 5425 Cytokeratin 35BH11, 0.5 ml, concentrate BSB 5422 Tinto Cytokeratin 35BH11, 7 ml, predilute
- Cytokeratin 7Cytokeratin 7 (CK7) reacts with proteins that are found in most ductal, glandular and transitional epithelium of the urinary tract and bile duct epithelial cells. CK7 distinguishes between lung and breast epithelium that stain positive, and colon and prostate epithelial cells that are negative. This antibody also reacts with many benign and malignant epithelial lesions (e.g., Adenocarcinomas of the ovary, breast and lung).
Product Code Product Name BSB 5409 Tinto Cytokeratin 7, 15 ml, predilute BSB 5413 Cytokeratin 7, 5 + control slides BSB 5410 Cytokeratin 7, 0.1 ml, concentrate BSB 5407 Tinto Cytokeratin 7, 3 ml, predilute