Actin, Muscle Specific
bcl-10 (also known as B-cell lymphoma/leukemia 10) is a 233 amino acid protein encoded by the BCL10 gene on Chromosome 1. The protein encoded by this gene contains a caspase recruitment domain , and has been shown to induce apoptosis and activate NF-kappaB.
Product Code Product Name BSB 5028 Actin, Muscle Specific, 5 + control slides BSB 5025 Actin, Muscle Specific, 0.1 ml, concentrate BSB 5022 Tinto Actin, Muscle Specific, 3 ml, predilute BSB 5026 Actin, Muscle Specific, 0.5 ml, concentrate
- Actin, Smooth MuscleActin is a major component of the cytoskeleton and is present in every cell type. Actins are highly conserved proteins that are involved in various types of cell motility and are ubiquitously expressed in all eukaryotic cells. In vertebrates 3 main groups of actin isoforms (alpha, beta and gamma) have been identified.
Product Code Product Name BSB 5034 Actin, Smooth Muscle, 1 ml, concentrate BSB 5031 Tinto Actin, Smooth Muscle, 15 ml, predilute BSB 5035 Actin, Smooth Muscle, 5 + control slides BSB 5032 Actin, Smooth Muscle, 0.1 ml, concentrate
- CA15-3This antibody has been used for evaluating the primary site of a metastatic carcinoma of unknown origin and distinguishing between benign and malignant lesions. It is believed that CA15-3 reacts primarily with the DF3-antigen, a 300 kDa mucin-like glycoprotein present on the apical border of secretory mammary epithelial cells.
Product Code Product Name BSB 5104 CA15-3, 1 ml, concentrate BSB 5101 Tinto CA15-3, 15 ml, predilute BSB 5105 CA15-3, 5 + control slides BSB 5102 CA15-3, 0.1 ml, concentrate
- CaldesmonCaldesmon 1, also known as CALD1, is a human gene. Caldesmon is a calmodulin-binding protein. Like Calponin, Caldesmon tonically inhibits the ATPase activity of myosin in smooth muscle.
Product Code Product Name BSB 6104 Caldesmon, 1 ml, concentrate BSB 6101 Tinto Caldesmon, 15 ml, predilute BSB 6105 Caldesmon, 5 + control slides BSB 6102 Caldesmon, 0.1 ml, concentrate
- CalponinCalponin is a 34 kDa polypeptide that interacts with actin, tropomyosin, and calmodulin. It is involved in smooth-muscle contraction mechanisms and is restricted exclusively to smooth-muscle tissue.
Product Code Product Name BSB 5125 Calponin, 1 ml, concentrate BSB 5122 Tinto Calponin, 15 ml, predilute BSB 5126 Calponin, 5 + control slides BSB 5123 Calponin, 0.1 ml, concentrate
- CD117 RMabCD117 is a tyrosine-kinase receptor for stem cell factor (SCF), also known as “steel factor” or “c-kit ligand”. C-kit is a polypeptide that activates bone marrow precursors of a number of blood cells, but its receptor is also present in other cells. C-kit mutations in the interstitial cells of Cajal in the digestive tract are probably the key to Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (GISTs). CD117 is found on interstitial cells of Cajal, germ cells, bone marrow stem cells, melanocytes, breast epithelium and mast cells. This receptor is found on a wide variety of tumor cells (Follicular and Papillary Carcinoma of the Thyroid, Adenocarcinomas from endometrium, lung, ovary, pancreas, breast; Malignant Melanoma, Endodermal Sinus Tumor, Small-cell Carcinoma) but has been particularly useful in differentiating Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (GIST) from Kaposi’s Sarcoma and tumors of smooth-muscle origin.
Product Code Product Name BSB 5321 CD117 RMab, 1 ml, concentrate BSB 5318 Tinto CD117 RMab, 15 ml, predilute BSB 5322 CD117, 5 + control slides BSB 5319 CD117 RMab, 0.1 ml, concentrate
- CD163CD163 is a 130 kDa membrane glycoprotein. CD163 was recently identified as an acute phase-regulated transmembrane protein whose function is to mediate the endocytosis of haptoglobin-hemoglobin complexes. Solubilized in plasma, CD163 functions as an anti-inflammatory signal and has many roles in disease processes that range from autoimmune conditions such as Rheumatoid Arthritis to Atherosclerosis.
Product Code Product Name BSB 6309 CD163, 5 + control slides BSB 6305 Tinto CD163,15 ml, predilute BSB 6307 CD163, 0.5 ml, concentrate BSB 6306 CD163, 0.1 ml, concentrate
- CD34CD34 functions as a cell-cell adhesion factor and cell-surface glycoprotein. It may also mediate the attachment of stem cells to bone marrow extracellular matrixes or directly to stromal cells. Cells expressing CD34 are normally found in the umbilical cord and bone marrow as hematopoletic cells, and in vascular endothelium.
Product Code Product Name BSB 5230 CD34, 1 ml, concentrate BSB 5227 Tinto CD34, 15 ml, predilute BSB 5231 CD34, 5 + control slides BSB 5228 CD34, 0.1 ml, concentrate
- CD99CD99, also known as MIC-2 or single-chain Type-1 glycoprotein, is a human protein encoded by the CD99 gene. The protein has a MW of 32 kD. It is expressed on all leukocytes but highest on thymocytes, and is believed to augment T-cell adhesion and apoptosis of double-positive T-cells. It also participates in migration and activation.
Product Code Product Name BSB 5314 CD99, 1 ml, concentrate BSB 5311 Tinto CD99, 15 ml, predilute BSB 5315 CD99, 5 + control slides BSB 5312 CD99, 0.1 ml, concentrate
- CDK4 RMabCyclin-dependent kinase 4 (CDK4) is a member of the Ser/Thr protein kinase family. It is a catalytic subunit of the protein kinase complex that is important for cell cycle G1 phase progression. The activity of this kinase is restricted to the G1-S phase, which is controlled by the regulatory subunits D-type cyclins and CDK inhibitor p16 (INK4a).Overexpression of CDK4 has been observed in many tumor types, including oral squamous cell carcinoma and cancers of the pancreatic (endocrine tumors), lung, breast and colon. The expression of CDK4 is associated with tumor progression.
Product Code Product Name BSB 2466 CDK4 RMab, 1mL, Concentrate BSB 2463 Tinto CDK4 RMab, 15mL, Predilute BSB 2467 CDK4 RMab, 5 + control Slides BSB 2464 CDK4 RMab, 0.1mL, Concentrate
- Desmin RMabDesmin is a type of intermediate filament found near the Z line in sarcomeres. Both vimentin and desmin are characteristics of mesenchymal cells. Desmin antibody detects a protein that is expressed by cells of normal smooth, skeletal and cardiac muscles. Light microscopy studies of Desmin have suggested that it is primarily located at or near the periphery of Z lines in striated muscle fibrils.
Product Code Product Name BSB 6714 Desmin RMab, 1 ml, concentrate BSB 6711 Tinto Desmin RMab, 15 ml, predilute BSB 6715 Desmin, 5 + control slides BSB 6712 Desmin RMab, 0.1 ml, concentrate
- DOG1 RMabDOG1 (discovered on GIST 1), a cell-surface protein of unknown function, is expressed strongly on the cell surface of GISTs and is rarely expressed in other soft tissue tumors. Among GIST cases with c-Kit mutations, the DOG1 antibody identified 11% more cases than a c-Kit antibody. DOG1 identifies the vast majority of both c-Kit negative and PDGFRA mutated GIST cases that may still benefit from imatinib mesylate (Gleevac), an inhibitor of the kit tyrosine kinase. In addition, DOG1 immunoreactivity is seen in fewer cases of mesenchymal and epithelial tumors, and melanomas when compared with c-Kit. The use of this highly-sensitive and specific novel marker should increase the accuracy of GIST diagnosis.
Product Code Product Name BSB 6273 DOG1 RMab, 1 ml, concentrate BSB 6270 Tinto DOG1 RMab, 15 ml, predilute BSB 6274 DOG1, 5 + control slides BSB 6271 DOG1 RMab, 0.1ml, concentrate
- Actin, Smooth Muscle