Frozen-Fix, (FSF)™ (Frozen Section Fixative)
Frozen-Fix, (FSF)™ is formulated for fixation of frozen section tissues. Fixation of frozen sections requires only 5 seconds to support rapid staining with H&E. (Works with all H&E's, but formulated for use with CDI's Cryo-Stains.)
Product Code Product Name ST0010 FROZENFIX™ (FROZEN SECTION FIXATIVE) GAL. (3.8L) ST0009 FROZEN FIX™,(FROZEN SECTION FIXATIVE), 500 ML
- Hollandes FixativeA widely used fixative for biopsy specimens of the gastrointestinal tract.
Product Code Product Name FX1042-20 Hollande's Fixative, 20mL, 32/bx, 8 bx/cs FX1042 HOLLANDES FIXATIVE, GALLON (3.8L)
- IMMUNO-4™Immuno-4™ is a very mild formic acid decalcifier. It is formulated from semiconductor grade formic acid and highly purified reagent grade water. Immuno-4™ should be used when you are decalcifying bone for immunohistochemistry. Immuno-4™preserves the antigenicity of both declassified needle biopsies of bone marrow and large specimens for immunochemical studies.
Product Code Product Name M4438 IMMUNO-4™, GALLON (3.8L), CS/4 M4025 IMMUNO-4™, GALLON CUBE (3.8L) M4400 IMMUNO-4™, 1000ML (LITER), CS/4 M4038 IMMUNO-4™, GALLON (3.8L)
- ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL (IPA)Isopropyl Alcohol. Highest purity and quality standards.
Product Code Product Name FX5210 Isopropyl Alcohol, 5 Gallon Cube FX2100 Isopropyl Alcohol, Gal. (3.8L) CS/4
- METHACARNMethacarn is a fixative used on tissues to be paraffin-embedded and immuno-chemically stained. This fixative preserves tissue antigenicity better than Neutral Buffered Formalin and preserves certain epitopes exceptionally well for immunoperoxidase and other immunochemical staining.
Product Code Product Name FXG043 Methacarn, 1 Gal (3.8L) FX1043 Methacarn, 1 Liter
- METHANOL REAGENT GRADE ALCOHOL
Product Code Product Name MG1004 METHANOL REAGENT GRADE ALCOHOL, GALLON, (3.8L) CS/4
- Michel's Transport MediaA tissue transport medium used for preservation of skin biopsy specimens to be examined by direct immunofluorescent testing for demonstration of tissue-fixed immunoglobulins.
Michel's may also be used to transport specimens such as renal biopsies and lymph nodes for immunofluorescence studies and helps maintain proper pH of the specimen.
Product Code Product Name FX1046 Michel's Solution, 1 Gallon FX1046-500 MICHEL'S SOLUTION, 500ML
- Michel's wash solutionMichel’s wash solution. Intended for transporting and processing fresh skin, kidney, tissue, muscle and benign or malignant lymphoid tissue when performing immunohistochemical examinations, and is for In Vitro diagnostic use only.
Product Code Product Name FX4114 Michel’s wash solution (500mL) FX4113 Michel’s wash solution Liter (1000mL) FX4112 Michel's wash solution, Gal (3.8L)
- MILLONIG'S PHOSPHATE BUFFERED SOLUTIONMillonig's PBF is a non-coagulative addictive fixative. Millonig's PBF penetrates quickly. An enhanced buffering formulation optimizes light microscopy and immunohistochemistry specimens
Product Code Product Name FX1039C MILLONIG'S PHOSPHATE BUFFERED SOLUTION (CARSON), 4:1 CONCENTRATE, 5 GALLON CUBE FX1040 Millonig's Phosphate Buffered Formalin 4:1 Conc., 1 Gallon FX1039 Millonig's Phosphate Buffered Formalin, 5 Gal. Cube FX1038 MILLONIG'S PHOSPHATE BUFFERED SOLUTION (CARSON), GALLON (3.8L)
- Modified Carnoy's FixativeModified Carnoy's Fixative is used for fixation of tissues to preserve RNA for methyl green pyronine stain. Some procedures also use Modified Carnoy's as a fixative for tissues to be stained and studied with selected immunochemical stains.
Product Code Product Name FX1047 Modified Carnoy's Fixative, 1 Gallon
- N-15™ Formalin Neutralizer PowderFormalin Neutralizer Powder neutralizes effectively and efficiently in under 20 minutes. Custom container virtually eliminates airborne powder. No bags to rip open; simply unscrew cap, invert bottle and walk away.
Product Code Product Name N15030 N-15™ FORMALIN NEUTRALIZER POWDER POUCHES, (BULK) CS/30 N15125 N-15™ FORMALIN NEUTRALIZER JUG, 1.25 GAL., EA. N15TKT Aldehyde Residual Test Kit for testing treated waste aldehyde solutions N15250 N-15™ FORMALIN NEUTRALIZER JUG, 2.5 GAL., EA.
- Niter-Cal®Niter-Cal® is a mild solution that works rapidly while exhibiting excellent results. Made from semiconductor grade acid and highly purified reagent grade water. Niter-Cal® is an excellent decalcifier on all bone specimens from bone marrow to cortical bone where time is a critical element. While it is a very mild solution, it works rapidly with beautiful results.
Product Code Product Name NC438 NITER-CAL™, GALLON (3.8L), CS/4 NC025 NITER-CAL™, GALLON CUBE (3.8L) NC400 NITER-CAL™, 1000ML (LITER), CS/4 NC038 NITER-CAL™, GALLON (3.8L)
- Hollandes Fixative