Polyform-F™, Aldehyde Spill Control
Polyform-F™ quickly and safely controls accidental releases and spills of formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, and other aldehydes. Polyform-F™ destroys the aldehyde solution and eliminates harmful vapors in 2-3 minutes leaving a non-hazardous, bio-degradable polymer that can be safely and conveniently discarded.
Product Code Product Name PF0032 Polyform-F™, 1x 32oz Bottle CDI-PF3202 Polyform-F™, 2x 32oz Bottle PF0038 Polyform-F™, CS/4 Gallons
- Pre-Freeze™ (Fresh Tissue Transport Medium For Frozen Sectioning) Pre FillsA fixative formulated for preservation of fresh tissue that is to be submitted for Frozen Sectioning. Perfect for transporting tissue to lab for preserving cellular structure.
Product Code Product Name FX1085 Pre-Freeze™ (Fresh Tissue Transport Medium For Frozen Sectioning), 20 ml x 12/Bag
- Pureview® Neutral Buffered FormalinPureview® Neutral Buffered Formalin is a non-precipitating NBF specifically formulated for automation. Tissue processors don't need to be flushed between cycles--no crystals. Pureview® NBF will not clog processor lines and is designed to penetrate tissue rapidly and completely.
Product Code Product Name CX1048 PUREVIEW® NEUTRAL BUFFERED FORMALIN, 5 GALLON CUBE FX1048 10% Pureview® Series NBF Clear, 4x1 Gallon
- Pureview® Processing 1 and 2Pureview® Processing 1™ and 2™ are formulated specifically for use on processors to enhance fixation as a result of shortened processing times. Pureview® Processing 1™ and 2™ should be used in sequence in the first and second stations of the processor. Pureview® Processing 1 and 2 are non-precipitating, are formulated to fix fatty tissues readily, and will not clog processor lines. Fixation occurs more rapidly and immunogenicity of antigens is retained better than those specimens fixed with 10% Neutral Buffered Formalin.
Product Code Product Name FX1076 Pureview® Processing (1), 4x1 Gallon FX1078 PUREVIEW® PROCESSING 2, GALLON (3.8L), CS/4 FX1079 PUREVIEW® PROCESSING 2, GALLON (3.8L), 5 GALLON CUBE FX1077 Pureview® Processing (1), 5 Gallon Cube
- Pureview® Series Alcohol 100%, 95%, 80%, 70%Pureview® Series Alcohol is designed to prevent over-dehydration in tissue samples. This formulation is ideal for both large and small specimens.
Product Code Product Name PV8000 Pureview® Alcohol 80%, Gal. (3.8L) CS/4 PV7000 Pureview® Alcohol 70%, Gal. (3.8L) CS/4 PV1000 Pureview® Alcohol 100%, Gal. (3.8L) CS/4 PV9500 Pureview® Alcohol 95%, Gal. (3.8L) CS/4
- Reveal® Lymph Node Revealer and FixativeUse on fresh tissue sections during or immediately following gross pathology. A versatile lymph node revealing solution, capable of effectively fixing a variety of tissues. (kidney, colon, breast, fatty sections, lymph nodes and other similar tissue types.) Use 10 times volume of specimen
Product Code Product Name FX1063 Reveal®, 1 Liter, Lymph Node Revealer & Fixative FX1066 Reveal®, 2.5 Gal. Cube, Lymph Node Revealer & Fixative FX1065 Reveal®, 1 Gal. Cube (3.8L) Lymph Node Revealer & Fixative FX1064 Reveal®, 1 Gal (3.8L) Lymph Node Revealer & Fixative
- Trump's FixativeTrump's Fixative is formulated for tissues to be examined by electron microscopy
Product Code Product Name FXG044 TRUMPS FIXATIVE, GAL. (3.8L) FX1044 Trump's Fixative, 1 Liter (1000mL)
- Xylene, PurifiedPure filtered and highly refined to deliver consistent performance. Its high solvency ensures rapid and complete de-waxing and clearing .
Available in non-breakable solvent-resistant 1 gallon (3.8 L) containers/case of 4 x 1 gallons.
Product Code Product Name XY1004 Xylene, 4x1 gallon
- Zero Xylene™, Xylene SubstituteAn (essentially) odorless, non greasy aliphatic hydrocarbon that replaces Xylene as a clearant. Zero Xylene™ is a gentle, yet effective clearant that will not over-harden specimens and is safe to use in both open and close tissue processors.
Product Code Product Name XS1003 Zero Xylene™ Xylene Substitute, Liter (1000 mL) XSG1004 ZERO XYLENE™, XYLENE SUBSTITUTE, GALLON (3.8L) EA. XS1004 Zero Xylene™ Xylene Substitute, 4x1 gallon
- Pre-Freeze™ (Fresh Tissue Transport Medium For Frozen Sectioning) Pre Fills