Optimization for cellular integrity. Choose from CDI's full line of Fixatives.
Trump's Fixative is formulated for tissues to be examined by electron microscopy
Product Code Product Name FX1044 Trump's Fixative, 1 Liter (1000mL) FXG044 TRUMPS FIXATIVE, GAL. (3.8L)
- Reveal® Lymph Node Revealer and FixativeUse on fresh tissue sections during or immediately following gross pathology. A versatile lymph node revealing solution, capable of effectively fixing a variety of tissues. (kidney, colon, breast, fatty sections, lymph nodes and other similar tissue types.) Use 10 times volume of specimen
Product Code Product Name FX1064 Reveal®, 1 Gal (3.8L) Lymph Node Revealer & Fixative FX1067 Reveal®, 5 Gal. Cube, Lymph Node Revealer & Fixative FX1063 Reveal®, 1 Liter, Lymph Node Revealer & Fixative FX1066 Reveal®, 2.5 Gal. Cube, Lymph Node Revealer & Fixative
- Pureview® Processing 1 and 2Pureview® Processing 1™ and 2™ are formulated specifically for use on processors to enhance fixation as a result of shortened processing times. Pureview® Processing 1™ and 2™ should be used in sequence in the first and second stations of the processor. Pureview® Processing 1 and 2 are non-precipitating, are formulated to fix fatty tissues readily, and will not clog processor lines. Fixation occurs more rapidly and immunogenicity of antigens is retained better than those specimens fixed with 10% Neutral Buffered Formalin.
Product Code Product Name FX1079 PUREVIEW® PROCESSING 2, GALLON (3.8L), 5 GALLON CUBE FX1077 Pureview® Processing (1), 5 Gallon Cube FX1076 Pureview® Processing (1), 4x1 Gallon FX1078 PUREVIEW® PROCESSING 2, GALLON (3.8L), CS/4
- Pureview® Neutral Buffered FormalinPureview® Neutral Buffered Formalin is a non-precipitating NBF specifically formulated for automation. Tissue processors don't need to be flushed between cycles--no crystals. Pureview® NBF will not clog processor lines and is designed to penetrate tissue rapidly and completely.
Product Code Product Name FX1048 10% Pureview® Series NBF Clear, 4x1 Gallon CX1048 PUREVIEW® NEUTRAL BUFFERED FORMALIN, 5 GALLON CUBE
- Pre-Freeze™ (Fresh Tissue Transport Medium For Frozen Sectioning) Pre FillsA fixative formulated for preservation of fresh tissue that is to be submitted for Frozen Sectioning. Perfect for transporting tissue to lab for preserving cellular structure.
Product Code Product Name FX1085 Pre-Freeze™ (Fresh Tissue Transport Medium For Frozen Sectioning), 20 ml x 12/Bag
- Modified Carnoy's FixativeModified Carnoy's Fixative is used for fixation of tissues to preserve RNA for methyl green pyronine stain. Some procedures also use Modified Carnoy's as a fixative for tissues to be stained and studied with selected immunochemical stains.
Product Code Product Name FX1047 Modified Carnoy's Fixative, 1 Gallon
- MILLONIG'S PHOSPHATE BUFFERED SOLUTIONMillonig's PBF is a non-coagulative addictive fixative. Millonig's PBF penetrates quickly. An enhanced buffering formulation optimizes light microscopy and immunohistochemistry specimens
Product Code Product Name FX1039C MILLONIG'S PHOSPHATE BUFFERED SOLUTION (CARSON), 4:1 CONCENTRATE, 5 GALLON CUBE FX1040 Millonig's Phosphate Buffered Formalin 4:1 Conc., 1 Gallon FX1039 Millonig's Phosphate Buffered Formalin, 5 Gal. Cube FX1038 MILLONIG'S PHOSPHATE BUFFERED SOLUTION (CARSON), GALLON (3.8L)
- Michel's wash solutionMichel’s wash solution. Intended for transporting and processing fresh skin, kidney, tissue, muscle and benign or malignant lymphoid tissue when performing immunohistochemical examinations, and is for In Vitro diagnostic use only.
Product Code Product Name FX4114 Michel’s wash solution (500mL) FX4113 Michel’s wash solution Liter (1000mL) FX4112 Michel's wash solution, Gal (3.8L)
- Michel's Transport MediaA tissue transport medium used for preservation of skin biopsy specimens to be examined by direct immunofluorescent testing for demonstration of tissue-fixed immunoglobulins.
Michel's may also be used to transport specimens such as renal biopsies and lymph nodes for immunofluorescence studies and helps maintain proper pH of the specimen.
Product Code Product Name FX1046 Michel's Solution, 1 Gallon FX1046-500 MICHEL'S SOLUTION, 500ML
- METHACARNMethacarn is a fixative used on tissues to be paraffin-embedded and immuno-chemically stained. This fixative preserves tissue antigenicity better than Neutral Buffered Formalin and preserves certain epitopes exceptionally well for immunoperoxidase and other immunochemical staining.
Product Code Product Name FXG043 Methacarn, 1 Gal (3.8L) FX1043 Methacarn, 1 Liter
- Hollandes FixativeA widely used fixative for biopsy specimens of the gastrointestinal tract.
Product Code Product Name FX1042-20 Hollande's Fixative, 20mL, 32/bx, 8 bx/cs FX1042 HOLLANDES FIXATIVE, GALLON (3.8L)
- Frozen-Fix, (FSF)™ (Frozen Section Fixative)Frozen-Fix, (FSF)™ is formulated for fixation of frozen section tissues. Fixation of frozen sections requires only 5 seconds to support rapid staining with H&E. (Works with all H&E's, but formulated for use with CDI's Cryo-Stains.)
Product Code Product Name ST0010 FROZENFIX™ (FROZEN SECTION FIXATIVE) GAL. (3.8L) ST0009 FROZEN FIX™,(FROZEN SECTION FIXATIVE), 500 ML
- Reveal® Lymph Node Revealer and Fixative