Optimization for cellular integrity. Choose from CDI's full line of Fixatives.
Fast Fix™, (Rapid Fixative)
Fast Fix™ is a rapid fixative formulated to be used at the grossing station to improve fixation and specimen processing. It penetrates and fixes fatty tissue rapidly and is compatible with all other fixatives. Fast Fix™ works ideally when used in conjunction with Pureview Series Processing 1™ and 2™ on the processor. (Need a sample? Add it to your cart below)
Product Code Product Name FX1055 Fast•Fix™, (Rapid Fixative) 2.5 Gallon Cube FX1054 Fast•Fix™, (Rapid Fixative) CS/4 Ga FX1057 Fast•Fix™, (Rapid Fixative) 1 L FX1053 Fast•Fix™, (Rapid Fixative) 1 Gallon Cube
- FORMALDEHYDE, 37-40%Contains methanol as a stabilizer.
Product Code Product Name FX0098 FORMALDEHYDE, 37-40%, GALLON (3.8) FX0096 FORMALDEHYDE, 37-40%, 5 GALLON CUBE FX0097 FORMALDEHYDE, 37-40%, GALLON (3.8), CS/4
- FORMALIN, 10% NEUTRAL BUFFERED, W/EOSIN TINT
Product Code Product Name FX1001-T FORMALIN, 10% NEUTRAL BUFFERED FORMALIN, W/ EOSIN TINT, 2.5 GALLON CUBE FX1000-T FORMALIN, 10% NEUTRAL BUFFERED FORMALIN W/ EOSIN TINT, 5 GALLON CUBE FX1003-T FORMALIN, 10% NEUTRAL BUFFERED FORMALIN, W/ EOSIN TINT, GALLON (3.8L), CS/4 FX1013-T FORMALIN, 10% NEUTRAL BUFFERED FORMALIN, W/ EOSIN TINT, 55 GALLON DRUM
- Frozen-Fix, (FSF)™ (Frozen Section Fixative)Frozen-Fix, (FSF)™ is formulated for fixation of frozen section tissues. Fixation of frozen sections requires only 5 seconds to support rapid staining with H&E. (Works with all H&E's, but formulated for use with CDI's Cryo-Stains.)
Product Code Product Name ST0010 FROZENFIX™ (FROZEN SECTION FIXATIVE) GAL. (3.8L) ST0009 FROZEN FIX™,(FROZEN SECTION FIXATIVE), 500 ML
- Hollandes FixativeA widely used fixative for biopsy specimens of the gastrointestinal tract.
Product Code Product Name FX1042-20 Hollande's Fixative, 20mL, 32/bx, 8 bx/cs FX1042 HOLLANDES FIXATIVE, GALLON (3.8L)
- METHACARNMethacarn is a fixative used on tissues to be paraffin-embedded and immuno-chemically stained. This fixative preserves tissue antigenicity better than Neutral Buffered Formalin and preserves certain epitopes exceptionally well for immunoperoxidase and other immunochemical staining.
Product Code Product Name FXG043 Methacarn, 1 Gal (3.8L) FX1043 Methacarn, 1 Liter
- Michel's Transport MediaA tissue transport medium used for preservation of skin biopsy specimens to be examined by direct immunofluorescent testing for demonstration of tissue-fixed immunoglobulins.
Michel's may also be used to transport specimens such as renal biopsies and lymph nodes for immunofluorescence studies and helps maintain proper pH of the specimen.
Product Code Product Name FX1046 Michel's Solution, 1 Gallon FX1046-500 MICHEL'S SOLUTION, 500ML
- Michel's wash solutionMichel’s wash solution. Intended for transporting and processing fresh skin, kidney, tissue, muscle and benign or malignant lymphoid tissue when performing immunohistochemical examinations, and is for In Vitro diagnostic use only.
Product Code Product Name FX4112 Michel's wash solution, Gal (3.8L) FX4114 Michel’s wash solution (500mL) FX4113 Michel’s wash solution Liter (1000mL)
- MILLONIG'S PHOSPHATE BUFFERED SOLUTIONMillonig's PBF is a non-coagulative addictive fixative. Millonig's PBF penetrates quickly. An enhanced buffering formulation optimizes light microscopy and immunohistochemistry specimens
Product Code Product Name FX1038 MILLONIG'S PHOSPHATE BUFFERED SOLUTION (CARSON), GALLON (3.8L) FX1039C MILLONIG'S PHOSPHATE BUFFERED SOLUTION (CARSON), 4:1 CONCENTRATE, 5 GALLON CUBE FX1040 Millonig's Phosphate Buffered Formalin 4:1 Conc., 1 Gallon FX1039 Millonig's Phosphate Buffered Formalin, 5 Gal. Cube
- Modified Carnoy's FixativeModified Carnoy's Fixative is used for fixation of tissues to preserve RNA for methyl green pyronine stain. Some procedures also use Modified Carnoy's as a fixative for tissues to be stained and studied with selected immunochemical stains.
Product Code Product Name FX1047 Modified Carnoy's Fixative, 1 Gallon
- Pre-Freeze™ (Fresh Tissue Transport Medium For Frozen Sectioning) Pre FillsA fixative formulated for preservation of fresh tissue that is to be submitted for Frozen Sectioning. Perfect for transporting tissue to lab for preserving cellular structure.
Product Code Product Name FX1085 Pre-Freeze™ (Fresh Tissue Transport Medium For Frozen Sectioning), 20 ml x 12/Bag
- Pureview® Neutral Buffered FormalinPureview® Neutral Buffered Formalin is a non-precipitating NBF specifically formulated for automation. Tissue processors don't need to be flushed between cycles--no crystals. Pureview® NBF will not clog processor lines and is designed to penetrate tissue rapidly and completely.
Product Code Product Name FX1048 10% Pureview® Series NBF Clear, 4x1 Gallon CX1048 PUREVIEW® NEUTRAL BUFFERED FORMALIN, 5 GALLON CUBE
- FORMALDEHYDE, 37-40%