WRIGHT-GIEMSA STAIN KIT
Wright-Giemsa Stain Kit is intended to be used for differential staining of blood smears, bone marrow and blood parasites.
Product Code Product Name SS1044-VO Wright-Giemsa Stain Kit
- WARTHIN-STARRY STAIN KITThe Warthin-Starry Stain Kit is intended for use in the visualization of Spirochetes, Helicobacter Pylori, Legionella Pneumophila, and Cat Scratch Fever bacteria. This kit may be used on formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded or frozen sections.
Product Code Product Name SS1028-250 Warthin-Starry Stain Kit SS1028-500 Warthin-Starry Stain Kit SS1028-VO Warthin-Starry Stain Kit
- TYPE V & TYPE R, H&EThese stains were formulated to produce higher slide throughput with consistent, crisp, nuclear detail and clarity. Family of stains include Type R Hematoxylin and Eosin. Type V or Type V (Mucin) Hematoxyin, and Type V Eosin along with Bluing and Clarifier (Endure Series)
Product Code Product Name ED6 ENDURE™ ALCOHOLIC CLARIFIER, GAL (3.8L) 1 EA ED34 ENDURE™ BLUING,1 GAL (3.8L), CS/4 ETV EOSIN TYPE V™, 500ML HTV-4 HEMATOXYLIN TYPE V™ 500 ML, CS/4
- TWORT'S COUNTERSTAIN KITThe Twort's Counterstain Kit is intended for use in histology procedures such as the Gram Stain to provide contrast for easier visualization of various cell components in tissue sections.
Product Code Product Name SS1043-VO Twort's Counterstain Kit
- Trichrome Stain KitUsed to differentiate between collagen and smooth muscle in tumors, and the increase of collagen in diseases such as cirrhosis. Routine stain for liver and kidney biopsies.
Controls: Skin, Lung, Stomach, Intestine
All kit components are available for purchase individually.
Product Code Product Name SS1026-MAB-125 Trichrome Stain Kit (Modified Masson's) SS1026-MAB-250 Trichrome Stain Kit, Masson, Aniline Blue SS1026-GLG-500 Trichrome Stain Kit, Gomori One Step, Light Green SS1026-GAB-250 Trichrome Stain Kit, Gomori One Step, Aniline Blue
- TOLUIDINE BLUE, 1%, AQUEOUSToluidine Blue 1% Aqueous has a specific affinity for nucleic acids, and therefore bind to nuclear material of tissues with a high DNA and RNA content. Precancerous and cancerous cells take up more of the dye than normal cells and can serve as part of the screening process for certain cancers, such as oral cancer. Toluidine blue is widely used by pathologists to highlight mast cell granules, and in MOHS staining for detecting basal cell carcinoma. This versatile dye stains nucleic acids blue and polysaccharides purple and produces high quality slides in a short amount of time.
Product Code Product Name SSC1133-125 Toluidine Blue Solution, 125ML SSC1133-250 Toluidine Blue Stock Solution, 250ML SSC1133-500 Toluidine Blue Stock Solution, 500ML SSC1133-1000 Toluidine Blue Solution, 1000ML
- Steiner-Steiner Stain KitSteiner Staining Kit is used to study tissues to aide in the diagnosis of diseases such as syphilis, some gastric ulcers, (H. pylori), Lyme disease, Legionnaire's disease, Cat Scratch fever, and others dependent on staining of the causative organisms. Organisms will stain dark brown to black. Background will stain golden yellow to amber. Other tissue elements stain golden yellow to amber; nuclei will stain amber to dark brown.
Controls: Cat Scratch, Legionella, Sprochetes, Tissue positive for H. pylori
Product Code Product Name SS1014-MC-500 Steiner Stain Kit, Modified Chapman SS1014-250 Steiner-Steiner Stain Kit SS1014-MC-VO Steiner Stain Kit (Modified Chapman) for Spirochetes SS1014-MC-250 Steiner Stain Kit, Modified Chapman
- Staining Racks And Dishes (Plastic)Stainless Steel And Plastic Racks for Plastic Stain Dishes
Product Code Product Name SDSK1003 Complete 3-Place Stain Set SDSK1012 Complete 12-Place Stain Set SR-12 Stainless, 12-Place Stain Set (Well Holder Only, 29 x 5 x 5") SDP1025 24 Slide Dipper (Plastic) With Metal Handle For Manual Staining (Fits SDP1000 Or SDP1003)
- Staining Racks And Dishes (Glass)
Product Code Product Name SDS1020 Stainless 20-Slide Dipper (Fits SD1020) SD1020 Glass 20-Slide Staining Dish (For SDS1020) SDS1030 Stainless 30-Slide Dipper (Fits SD1030) SD1030 Glass 30-Slide Staining Dish (For SDS1030)
- Rinse-HD™, Hematoxylin DifferentiatorRinse-HD™ is a hematoxylin differentiator used in regressive H&E staining procedures. Clear mucin is exhibited following differentiation with Rinse-HD™.
Product Code Product Name FX2182 RINSE-HD™, HEMATOXYLIN DIFFERENTIATOR, GAL. (3.8L) FX2183 RINSE-HD™, HEMATOXYLIN DIFFERENTIATOR, GAL. (3.8L), CS/4
- Reticulum Stain KitThe Reticulum Stain Kit (Modified Gomori's) is intended for use in histological demonstration of reticular fibers. The main function of reticular fibers is to provide support. They are normally found throughout the body, particularly in liver, lymph node, spleen and kidney. Ammoniacal silver stains are the most commonly used methods for demonstration of reticular fibers.
Controls: Kidney, Lymph Node
Product Code Product Name SS1042-VO Reticulum Stain Kit (Modified Gomori's) SS1012-GM-500 Reticulum Stain Kit, Gomori's, 500mL SS1012-GS-250 Reticulum Stain Kit, Gordon-Sweets SS1012-GM-250 Reticulum Stain Kit, Gomori's 250ML
- PureView™ Amyloid Stain Kit, Congo RedComplete kit is used to selectively demonstrate Amyloid in tissue sections. The amyloid stains red and the nuclei stains blue. Control tissue is Alzheimer’s or other known amyloidosis.
Control: Alzheimer's or known amyloidosis
Product Code Product Name SSC1057-500 PureView™ Congo Red, 500ML SSC1061-250 PureView™ Iron Hematoxylin, Solution B, 250ML SS1003-PV-500 PureView™ Amyloid Stain Kit, Congo Red SSC1057-250 PureView™ Congo Red, 250ML
- WARTHIN-STARRY STAIN KIT