PICRO-SIRIUS RED STAIN KIT (FOR COLLAGEN)
The Picro-Sirius Red Stain Kit is intended for use in the histological visualization of collagen I and III fibers in addition to muscle in tissue sections. The PSR stain may be viewed using standard light microscopy or polarized light resulting in birefringence of the collagen fibers to distinguish between type I and type III.
Product Code Product Name SS1038-CM-VO Picro-Sirius Red Stain Kit (For Cardiac Muscle) SS1038-VO Picro-Sirius Red Stain Kit (For Collagen)
- PTAH STAIN KIT FOR MICROWAVE (PHOSPHOTUNGSTIC ACID HEMATOXYLIN)The PTAH Stain Kit for Microwave is intended for use in the histological visualization of collagen, striated muscle, glial fibers and collagen without using Zener's Fixative with Mercuric Chloride as a mordant. This kit may be used on formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded or frozen sections.
Product Code Product Name SS1041-VO PTAH Stain Kit for Microwave (Phosphotungstic Acid Hematoxylin)
- PUREVIEW® H&E STAINING SYSTEMThe Pureview™ Staining System is designed to produce precise, consistent H&E staining. Staining times in hematoxylin and eosin will depend on the use and the personal preference of the diagnosing physician and the intensity of nuclear staining will increase as the time in stain increases. The hematoxylin and eosin stains can have an expected throughput of 2,000 to 2,500 slides per 500mL bottles while the bluing and clarifier solutions should be changed more often. Actual results may vary depending on control of carry over into each solution, length of time stains are left exposed and the staining equipment being used. As a general rule, we recommend changing the hematoxylin and eosin stains once per week if throughput is not achieved. Staining guidelines can be viewed online and downloaded and can help establish a custom protocol for your specific needs.
Product Code Product Name 16600 PUREVIEW® HEMATOXYLIN 660+™, 500ML, 1 EA 16601 PUREVIEW® EOSIN 615™, (Y ALCOHOLIC) 500ML, 1 EA 16702 PUREVIEW® PH-BLUE™, WORKING SOLUTION/RTU, 1 GALLON 16703 PUREVIEW® FOCUS-AQ™ WORKING SOLUTION/RTU, 1 GALLON(3.8L)
- PureView™ Amyloid Stain Kit, Congo RedComplete kit is used to selectively demonstrate Amyloid in tissue sections. The amyloid stains red and the nuclei stains blue. Control tissue is Alzheimer’s or other known amyloidosis.
Control: Alzheimer's or known amyloidosis
Product Code Product Name SS1003-PV-250 PureView™ Amyloid Stain Kit, Congo Red SSC1046-500 Amyloid Pretreatment Solution SSC1060-250 PureView™ Iron Hematoxylin, Solution A, 250ML SSC1061-500 PureView™ Iron Hematoxylin, Solution B, 500ML
- Reticulum Stain KitThe Reticulum Stain Kit (Modified Gomori's) is intended for use in histological demonstration of reticular fibers. The main function of reticular fibers is to provide support. They are normally found throughout the body, particularly in liver, lymph node, spleen and kidney. Ammoniacal silver stains are the most commonly used methods for demonstration of reticular fibers.
Controls: Kidney, Lymph Node
Product Code Product Name SS1012-GS-500 Reticulum Stain Kit, Gordon-Sweets SS1012-B-125 Reticulum Stain Kit (Brenn) HCS1022 RETICULUM (RETIC) CONTROL 20/BX SS1042-VO Reticulum Stain Kit (Modified Gomori's)
- Rinse-HD™, Hematoxylin DifferentiatorRinse-HD™ is a hematoxylin differentiator used in regressive H&E staining procedures. Clear mucin is exhibited following differentiation with Rinse-HD™.
Product Code Product Name FX2183 RINSE-HD™, HEMATOXYLIN DIFFERENTIATOR, GAL. (3.8L), CS/4 FX2182 RINSE-HD™, HEMATOXYLIN DIFFERENTIATOR, GAL. (3.8L)
- Staining Racks And Dishes (Glass)
Product Code Product Name SDS1020 Stainless 20-Slide Dipper (Fits SD1020) SD1020 Glass 20-Slide Staining Dish (For SDS1020) SDS1030 Stainless 30-Slide Dipper (Fits SD1030) SD1030 Glass 30-Slide Staining Dish (For SDS1030)
- Staining Racks And Dishes (Plastic)Stainless Steel And Plastic Racks for Plastic Stain Dishes
Product Code Product Name SDSK1003 Complete 3-Place Stain Set SDSK1012 Complete 12-Place Stain Set SR-12 Stainless, 12-Place Stain Set (Well Holder Only, 29 x 5 x 5") SDP1025 24 Slide Dipper (Plastic) With Metal Handle For Manual Staining (Fits SDP1000 Or SDP1003)
- Steiner-Steiner Stain KitSteiner Staining Kit is used to study tissues to aide in the diagnosis of diseases such as syphilis, some gastric ulcers, (H. pylori), Lyme disease, Legionnaire's disease, Cat Scratch fever, and others dependent on staining of the causative organisms. Organisms will stain dark brown to black. Background will stain golden yellow to amber. Other tissue elements stain golden yellow to amber; nuclei will stain amber to dark brown.
Controls: Cat Scratch, Legionella, Sprochetes, Tissue positive for H. pylori
Product Code Product Name SS1014-MC-250 Steiner Stain Kit, Modified Chapman SS1014-500 Steiner-Steiner Stain Kit SS1014-MC-500 Steiner Stain Kit, Modified Chapman SS1014-250 Steiner-Steiner Stain Kit
- TOLUIDINE BLUE, 1%, AQUEOUSToluidine Blue 1% Aqueous has a specific affinity for nucleic acids, and therefore bind to nuclear material of tissues with a high DNA and RNA content. Precancerous and cancerous cells take up more of the dye than normal cells and can serve as part of the screening process for certain cancers, such as oral cancer. Toluidine blue is widely used by pathologists to highlight mast cell granules, and in MOHS staining for detecting basal cell carcinoma. This versatile dye stains nucleic acids blue and polysaccharides purple and produces high quality slides in a short amount of time.
Product Code Product Name SSC1133-500 Toluidine Blue Stock Solution, 500ML SSC1133-1000 Toluidine Blue Solution, 1000ML SSC1133-125 Toluidine Blue Solution, 125ML SSC1133-250 Toluidine Blue Stock Solution, 250ML
- Trichrome Stain KitUsed to differentiate between collagen and smooth muscle in tumors, and the increase of collagen in diseases such as cirrhosis. Routine stain for liver and kidney biopsies.
Controls: Skin, Lung, Stomach, Intestine
All kit components are available for purchase individually.
Product Code Product Name HCS1024-C TRICHROME CONTROL 100/BX SS1026-GAB-500 Trichrome Stain Kit, Gomori One Step, Aniline Blue SS1026-MG-VO Trichrome Stain Kit (Modified Gomori's) SS1026-MAB-500 Trichrome Stain Kit, Masson, Aniline Blue
- TWORT'S COUNTERSTAIN KITThe Twort's Counterstain Kit is intended for use in histology procedures such as the Gram Stain to provide contrast for easier visualization of various cell components in tissue sections.
Product Code Product Name SS1043-VO Twort's Counterstain Kit
- PTAH STAIN KIT FOR MICROWAVE (PHOSPHOTUNGSTIC ACID HEMATOXYLIN)